Soft Tissue Therapy Treatment (IASTM using RockBlades, Deep Tissue Massage and Muscle Activation and Relaxation techniques, Chinese Cupping)
- 30 minutes massage including soft tissue manipulation, cupping and Theragun treatment- £45
- 45 minutes massage including soft tissue manipulation, dry cupping and Theragun treatment as well as strengthening exercises – £55
- 60 minutes massage including soft tissue manipulation, dry cupping and Theragun treatment as well as strengthening exercises – £65
- 60 minutes treatment including massage, rockblade, Theragun and finishing with Hijama £80
Treatment designed for those training hard working on enhancing recovery for fatigued or injured muscles as well as also providing mental relaxation promoting a positive recovery environment. Whether your an athlete or not recovery is key and if your looking to improve physical and mental wellbeing this is the treatment for you/
Using a combination of techniques from manual work, Rockblades to work on and manipulate muscle fascia as well as the use of Cupping to pool blood to affected areas you will leave the session relaxed, recovered and energised.
- One off diet plan – £30
- One off training plan – £30
Training session (Consultation and first training session – £60, One hour training session – £50)
The first consultation and training session is used to set targets over a specific period of time gathering information for a program to be developed. This is for anyone who is looking to improve both livelihood and performance.
A one hour training session thereafter is aimed at providing assistance during a session giving live feedback on exercise execution and intensity of the session required for change as well as providing any information that a client requires. This session is designed to be used on a weekly to bi weekly basis to ensure clients are self sufficient and only require assistance when needed.
Sports Performance Analysis – (1hr – £55)
For those looking to improve their performance in their respective sport this will include an assessment of current patterns of the moving body to look for any areas of concern to prevent injury and improve performance. The assessment includes a functional screening of movements to provide areas of improvement with a program provided focusing on injury prevention and sport specific strength and conditioning.